PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS MAY CHANGE OVER TIME. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
This website is operated by OilNCoil. Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refer to OilNCoil. OilNCoil offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices listed here.
- You must be in legal age of smoking (based on your state laws and regulations) in order to use this website.
- Use devices only as instructed. Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
- Do not drink e-liquid.
- By placing an order on this website you are agreeing to all of our terms & conditions.
- We do our best to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Yet, some information may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- All products’ descriptions on this website are intended as a guide only; they provide a general approximation of the efficacy of the products.
- Prices on this website are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at anytime.
- These and the following terms govern viewing this website as well as making orders and purchases from it.
- We have the right to refuse or accept any orders placed on this website.
- Payment is due at the time you place your order.
- We do not process your order until we receive notice from our credit card merchant that your payment has been authorized and/or we have received payment in full. Usually, this is not an issue and takes a little time.
- In case your payment is not received in full, we have the right to withhold or suspend delivery of your order.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all your information needed to use this website and to make orders from it. In case an order has not been shipped due to such inaccuracy, you are responsible alone.
- Please be aware that you finalize your order, and therefore, will be billed by clicking any button containing words such as ‘I Agree’ , ‘Submit’ , ‘Confirm my Order’ , Confirm this Purchase’ , ‘Yes Please’ , ‘Rush my Order’ no matter you have read these terms or not.
- We provide the best approximate date of delivery, but they are estimates and not guaranteed.
- We do not ship products directly, and so, we can not guarantee delivery date and not responsible for damages in transit. We will provide you with carrier information upon your request to contact them in such cases.
- All products purchased from this website are for personal use only, and can not be resold or given to a third party.
- Products offered on this website are intended for use by responsible adults (must be over 18 and in legal age of smoking according to your state’s laws and regulations.
You are responsible for paying applicable sales tax indicated on the website as most purchases are subject to sales tax.
Most of Oil N Coil items are under 60-day warranty. In case you experience an issue in product’s functionality, please contact our Customer Service Dept. and get a RNA. After receiving RNA, ship back the defective item/s only within 48 hours on your expense to receive an exchange, not a refund.
Note: In order to get a replacement for your item, you must contact Customer Service Dept. and should be aware of the followings:
- Items will be considered to have a manufacturing defects after arriving to our warehouse and inspected by our team.
- Warranty includes only manufacturing defects. It doesn’t cover issues related to misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear (including dust, humidity or heat) of the item.
- Defected items must be shipped according to the Return Policy.
- Oil (e-liquids), Atomizers, Batteries, Tanks and other Vape Accessories are excluded from warranty and can not be returned under any circumstances.
- Oil N Coil reserves the right to replace the defective item with an equivalent item if available, or to give a credit (same original item’s value) that can be used to buy another product in case no replacement is available.
- Oil N Coil will not be, in any way, responsible for any type of damages arising from use, or inability to use products we sell.
Batteries and Chargers Warning:
When dealing or handling with all rechargeable batteries, there are always risks due to its characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled or misused.
Make sure to have enough knowledge on Lithium-ion, Lithium-ion Polymer in charging, discharging, assembly, storing as well as under any circumstances before use.
Use batteries and chargers cautiously and pay careful attention when batteries are being charged.
Never leave any battery or chargers unattended while in use.
Always charge batteries on fire-proof surfaces and prevent charging on wood or carpet surfaces.
Keep batteries and chargers away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Do not mix used and new batteries or different brands.
If battery or device looks damaged, don not use.
Immediately stop use and disconnect from outlet if you notice battery starts to balloon, swell up, smoke or become very hot.
Do not throw batteries into fire.
Do not carry or store batteries together with anything metallic in the same place.
Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage or even bodily injury.
We are not responsible for any damage or any modification to the batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries.
E-liquid & Nicotine Warning:
Products on this website use e-liquid that may contain nicotine, as well as varying compositions of flavorings, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, and other ingredients. The liquid is heated into an aerosol that the user inhales.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. Keep out of reach of children. Our products do not treat, diagnose, or cure any disease, physical ailment, or condition. If you are allergic to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have a heart-condition, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma, consult your physician before using OilNCoil nicotine products.
You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
Limitation of liability:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence using products on this website, as applicable.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
You may not use this Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
OilNCoil reserves the right to change, modify or replace any part of this agreement. It it your responsibility to check this agreement (including all terms, conditions, policies and notices) periodically for changes. Your use or access to this website after posting any changes affirms your acceptance of those changes.
What We Collect:
In order to improve our service, keep you informed about new products and promotions, process your orders and shipping, we require information including:
Name and contact information (including physical address, phone number and e-mail address)
Demographic information such as ZIP code.
Those collected info might be used in many channels including but not limited to:
Internal record keeping
Promotional e-mails about new products, special offers as well as any other way to enhance our services and promote our products.
Periodic market research conducted by us.
Finally, we will not share, sell, or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are acquired by law to do so.
We take precautions to protect your information and keep it secure and prevent it from unauthorized access or disclosure. Therefore, we have set up suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard all information we collect.